What an enjoyable week! We planted seeds and reused milk cartons for Earth Day. Ms. Gonzalez is now Mrs. Varchetta! We finished our unit in reading and will begin our next unit on Monday.
Looking ahead to next week, after Spring Break, we will be learning…
This week spelling words follow the <ir> spelling pattern.
This week we will begin our next and final unit. We will be focusing on informative reading and identifying informational sequencing.
We will continue to practice using pronouns in their writing.
In writing we will begin creating pieces for our Author’s Lemonade.
We will end Chapter 11 which teaches both two-dimensional and three-dimensional shapes. We will test on Wednesday and begin Chapter 12 on Thursday.
We will begin talking about weather and seasons.
This week we will begin Chapter 24 which discusses how we share our faith with our family and friends.
- 5/7 $1.00 Favorite color dress down day!
- 5/9 Sports Awards 7:00pm
- 5/11 First Holy Communion
- 5/13 May Crowning Mass at 9:00
- 5/14 First and Fourth Grade to 8:00 am Mass
- 5/14 Dazzling Dimes Dress Down Day – Bring in Dimes!
- 5/15 Neon Nickels Dress Down Day – Bring in Nickels!
- 5/16 PJ Pennies Dress Down Day – Bring in Pennies!
- 5/17 Crazy Quarter Accessories WITH SCHOOL UNIFORM!! – Bring in Quarters!
Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!
Mrs. Varchetta and Miss Payne