- 10/29/18- Queen of Hearts Fundraiser @ Kennys!
- The drawing will be done at 7:00pm!
- 10/29/18- Hot Lunch- cheeseburger/hamburger
- 10/30/18- Breast Cancer Awareness Dress Down Day (Wear Pink!) for $1
- 10/31/18- Halloween Party!
- Students can dress up in their Halloween costumes and will have a class party!
- 11/1/18- All School Mass
- 11/2/18- INTERIM TESTING and 1:00 pm Dismissal
- 11/4/18- Clocks change! Fall back an hour
Language Arts: We have wrapped up reading our non-fiction story (biography) Mary Anning: The Girl Who Cracked Open the World. We will begin comparing this story to our first story Science Squad Porpoises in Peril. The students have been working on relative adverbs. Our Unit 5 Spelling Words have been focusing on the different spellings of Long I.
Math: We have wrapped up the first 7 lessons of Chapter 2 and have reached our Mid Chapter Check Point. We will take the Mid Chapter Check Point on Monday, October 29th! Our Chapter 2 Test will be coming up!
Science: The students are finishing Unit 1 Lesson 3 and will be taking our Lesson 3 Quiz next week.
Social Studies: We will be beginning our last lesson of chapter one next week, focusing on Regional Resources. Students will be assessed on Chapter One (Lessons 1-3) towards the beginning of November.
Religion: Students attended our school’s presentation of the Living Rosary this past Wednesday. Our next objective will be discussing the fact that God gives us the freedom to choose. We will be relating that to how we, as disciples of Jesus, can make choices that help the Kingdom of God grow.