We have had a GREAT start to 4th grade! This week we have focused on making our rules, assigning students to houses, getting used to the newness of 4th grade, and reviewing concepts learned last year so that we can jump into the curriculum on Monday.
Looking ahead to next week…
- Monday, C Day:
- 8:00 a.m Mass please meet us at the front of the Church between 7:50 and 7:55.
- Room 114 Spanish and S.T.R.E.A.M
- Room 115 Gym
- Tuesday, D Day:
- Room 114 Gym
- Room 115 Library and Gym
- Wednesday, E Day:
- Room 114 Library & Spanish
- Room 115 Music
- Thursday, F Day:
- Room 114 Music
- Room 115 TLC and Spanish
- Friday, G Day:
- Room 114 TLC and S.T.R.E.A.M
- Room 115 Music and S.T.R.E.A.M
- If you have not already signed your child’s syllabus please do so.
- Be sure to sign up for ClassDojo.
- Please review the dress code found in the Uniform Guidelines under the Forms and Documents Page of the Parent’s site or click the following link: https://stcletusschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Uniform-Guidelines.pdf
Dress code will be enforced.
- Volunteering for Lunch/Recess will begin on Thursday, August 29th! Be sure to look for the signup genius on Dojo or email! Students truly enjoy this opportunity of having parents join in on our day. We thank you in advance! 🙂
*** If you have read this, please tell your child the code word: banana. When your child returns to school, have them tell their teacher the code word to receive a House Point!
Thank you so much for your constant support and cooperation!
Mrs. Lupe Varchetta & Ms. Hannah Tyk