Advent Mass Information for Kindergarten Families
Day: Wednesday, December 22
- Mahr’s class, please sit on the HOLY FAMILY side of the church (facing the altar, the right side). 7 pews will be reserved. Please give yourselves space.
- Firestone’s class, please sit on the TABERNACLE side of the church (facing the altar, the left side). 7 pews will be reserved. Please give yourselves space.
- Masks are required in church.
- The song performance will take place AFTER Mass.
- Students should dress up and wear Christmas church attire. Please make sure shoes are comfortable.
- After Mass, you will be asked to slide across the aisle from the side pews into the center aisle pews (where the K and 8 kids had been sitting). Please be sure you have your belongings gathered and are prepared to do that right after the closing Mass song.
- The children will be singing on the altar, in the center. Sara Hodak will be taking professional pictures and will make them available to you a few days after the Mass. The Mass and performance will also be video recorded and that will be shared with you as well. We hope you can just sit back and enjoy the Mass and performance.
- After the performance, we will give our families a wave and we will exit the church. We will see you at the 1:00 dismissal! We will be busy back in our classrooms celebrating Jesus’ birthday with a special celebration.
Any questions, please ask.
The Kindergarten Team
Mrs. Mahr, Mrs. Firestone and Mrs. Zontos