Here is a look ahead to next week, the second of Advent.
- Lesson 9 (Baptism) Quiz on Monday 12/09
- Mass practice with Kindergarten buddies on 12/11 & 12/13
- Late Confirmation Essays must be submitted
- Unit 1 Open Book Test on Monday 12/09
- Will begin working on Christmas Around the World Project
- Saint Assignment Tuesday 12/10
Join us for mass on the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe on Thursday 12/12
Please make sure students have proper supplies for class. Turning in assignments on graph paper and writing with crayons is not appropriate at this level.
Please consider donating to our annual Giving Tree project. Students are asked to donate $1.00 to help pay for perishables for families in need. In addition to that, sixth graders are asked to bring in cans of chicken and/or chili. Seventh and eighth graders are asked to bring in oatmeal and/or cereal.
Remember to check Google Classroom for patrol scheduling and service opportunities.
“For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas, when its mighty Founder was a child Himself.” – A Christmas Carol