Preschool Newsletter – March 7, 2019
- Friday, March 8 – NO SCHOOL
- Monday, March 11 – Hot lunch/Cheese pizza
- Tuesday, March 12 – $1 Dress down Jersey day
- Wednesday, March 13 – Hot lunch/Hot dog and fruit
- Thursday, March 14 – Land of Smiles (dental) Assembly for PreK-2nd grade
- Friday, March 15 – 2019 Auction shirt dress down
This week in Preschool we completed a letter review of letters A-R. Our theme of the week was Gardens. Throughout the week we read both fiction and non-fiction books about gardens. The children will be able to identify what plants need to grown and recognize different types of gardens. We also were able to compare sizes of flowers and put them in order from shortest to tallest.
- Letter Bingo
- Number Bingo
- Flower pattern blocks
- Religion: “I am Sorry”
- Shape Bingo
- Flower painting
- Vegetable garden craft
Next week we will be focusing on the letter “S” and our theme will be rainbows. Throughout the week we will make various art projects and read lots of books about rainbows. The children will be able to identify the colors in a rainbow and learn how to rainbow write letters in their name!