St. Cletus FSA Meeting Agenda
October 9, 2018
FSA OFFICERS: Lupe McKeehan (president), Nikki Gorman (vice president), Chelsea Gildow (secretary), Cristina Porcelli (treasurer)
II. Principal Report-Mrs. Schaefer said that Grandparent’s day was very well received, and a great time was had by all in attendance.
• Information will now be sent via classroom/grade reps, and the website. Please refer to those when looking for information.
• Please come out and support the “Queen of Hearts” raffle on Mondays. The drawing is at 7 p.m. on Mondays. Tickets are $1 or 6 for $5.
III. Treasurer report-Nothing to report
IV. Committee Reports
A. D4D-Michele Schinker –OctoberFest 10/19-10/22 at Kenny’s Irish Pub
B. Boxtops -Boxtop submission is November 1st. Next one will be March 1st.
C. Spirit Wear-Look for another order to be placed by the end of the month with Fall/Winter Apparel.
V. Old Business
A. Grandparent’s day- You can download the pictures from Grandparent’s day using the password. Thank you to all that attended, volunteered and to all those who provided the food donations.
2. Password: grandparentsday2018
B. KidStuff Coupon Books-We are still missing coupon books that were not purchased. Please buy it for $25 or send it back to school.
• The money raised from the coupon book sales will be used towards the Teacher Appreciation Luncheon in January during Catholic School Week. Thank you to all that purchased and sold the coupon books.
C. TGF (Teacher Gift Fund)-Keep sending them in.
VI. New Business
A. Halloween Parties
1. October 31 (Wednesday) 1:30-2:50 p.m.
2. PK-5th grade only
3. Coordination of party should already be in progress.
4. Send Chelsea what is needed on the sign up genius or create your own sign up genius and share with your classroom teacher.
B. Vendor Fair- Cancelled for this year due to lack of participants.
1. Is anyone interested in running it next year?
2. Advertising for it needs to happen in the spring.
C. Book Fair-Mary Ellen Staelgraeve (Katie Malham)
1. Shopping: November 18-20 (Sunday-Tuesday)
2. Sign up genius for volunteers & service hours will be sent out.
3. We are looking for authors/presentations for the upper grade. We have an author for the younger grades. Please contact Mary Ellen at email@example.com
D. Holiday Treasures Christmas Shop
1. Shopping: December 11-13 (Tuesday-Thursday)
2. Look for the sign up genius for volunteering and for service hours students
3. You will be able to view all of the products on our online portal plus be able to purchase gift certificates for your students to use in the shop. More information will be sent in a future Wednesday envelope and on the website.
Next meeting Tuesday, November 13 at 7:00 p.m.