Hello! I hope everyone is staying warm!
2/11 Mass Schedule (9a, all school), Hot Lunch Pizza, Queen of Hearts Kenny’s 7p
2/12 Assembly Schedule 2p 5th grade dress rehearsal, 7p 5th grade performance
2/13 Hot Lunch Hot Dogs
2/14 Valentine’s Day, Assembly Schedule, $1 Pink & Red Dress Down
2/15 7th & 8th Winter Dance
2/18 No School – President’s Day, Queen of Hearts Kenny’s 7p
2/19 Cardinal College Event 6:15p
2/20 Hot Lunch – Chicken Tenders, Band Concert 7pm
6th Grade Science
- Lessons to Review This Week: U4L1L2L3
- QUIZ: U4L1L2 Thursday!
- We will be completing a laboratory that models the convection currents of the mantle, as well as a modeling mountains laboratory. Lesson discussions will revolve around the Earth’s layers, plate tectonics, and mountain building.
7th Grade Science
- Lessons to Review This Week: None
- This week we will be completing our Virtual Reality Marine Ecosystem Unit with the use of Google VR headsets!
8th Grade Science
- Lessons to Review This Week: U3 (all lessons), U4L1
- TEST: U3 Wednesday!
- This week we will be investigating how concentration and surface area affect the rate of reactions, as well as application of organic chemistry!