This week we learned about resolutions. We learned what resolutions are and what types of resolutions we can make. We also learned about the letter U.
- Monday, January 13th – Hot lunch is Little Joe’s
- Wednesday, January 15th – Hot lunch is Noodles and Company
- Thursday, January 16th – Cardinal College at 6:30 in Father Gallagher Room
- The topic of this Cardinal College event is “Building independent children, self-help skills, Responsibility and Emotional Awareness!”
- Friday, January 17th – Hot lunch is Meat Heads
- Monday, February 4th – Heart family projects due
- Please remember to send gym shoes on snowy/rainy days when your child is wearing boots to school. Especially on gym days.
- If you want to order milk for your child, stop in the office or email Mrs. Scalzitti at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in ordering from scholastic, please be on the lookout for the book flyers in your child’s folder. You can place your order directly online using your child’s class code which should have been provided to you by your child’s teacher.
- Don’t forget to come in and volunteer for lunch in your preschooler’s classroom!
- Remind your child to be a bucket filler at school and at home!
- Follow St. Cletus on Facebook, twitter and Instagram!
Our centers this week included:
- Name Writing
- Letter U craft – U is for unicorn, umbrella, under
- Letter U practice – writing and recognition as well as sound
- Letter review activities
- Handwriting journals
- Pattern blocks
- Pattern practice
- Resolution crafts and activities
- Shape practice
- ABC bingo
- Religion – “Jesus and the Children”
Snack Helpers for the upcoming week:
- Room 98A – Teacher Week
- Room 98B – Zoey
- Room 105 – Liam
Next week we will be learning about snowmen and the letter L. Enjoy some pictures from this week below!