This week we learned about snowmen. We learned about why snowmen melt or freeze. We also learned about the letter L as part of our Jolly phonics curriculum.
- Monday, January 20th – NO SCHOOL
- Wednesday, January 22nd – Hot lunch is PF Chang’s, D4D at Lou Malnati’s
- Friday, January 24th – Hot lunch is Boston Market
- Sunday, January 26th – Catholic schools week open house at 10:30
- Monday, February 4th – Heart family projects due
- Please remember to send gym shoes on snowy/rainy days when your child is wearing boots to school. Especially on gym days.
- If you want to order milk for your child, stop in the office or email Mrs. Scalzitti at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in ordering from scholastic, please be on the lookout for the book flyers in your child’s folder. You can place your order directly online using your child’s class code which should have been provided to you by your child’s teacher.
- Don’t forget to come in and volunteer for lunch in your preschooler’s classroom!
- Remind your child to be a bucket filler at school and at home!
- Follow St. Cletus on Facebook, twitter and Instagram!
Our centers this week included:
- Name Writing
- Letter L craft – L is for ladybug, lollipop, leaves
- Letter L practice – writing and recognition as well as sound
- Letter review activities
- Handwriting journals
- Pattern blocks
- Pattern practice
- Snowman crafts and activities
- Shape practice
- ABC bingo
- Religion – “Jesus Makes New Friends”
Snack Helpers for the upcoming week:
- Room 98A – Teacher Week
- Room 98B –
- Room 105 – Bruce and Kimber
Next week we will be learning about Winter animals and hibernation and the letter F. Enjoy some pictures from this week below!