This week we learned about winter animals and if they hibernate or migrate. We will be learning about this topic for two weeks. We also learned about the letter F as part of our Jolly phonics curriculum.
- Sunday, January 26th – Catholic schools week open house at 10:30
- Monday, January 27th – Hot lunch is Little Joe’s – Crazy socks and shoes day
- Tuesday, January 28th – Dress as your favorite book character
- Wednesday, January 29th – Hot lunch is Noodles and Company
- Friday, January 31st – Hot lunch is Meatheads – Red and White day
- Monday, February 4th – Heart family projects due
- Please remember to send gym shoes on snowy/rainy days when your child is wearing boots to school. Especially on gym days.
- If you want to order milk for your child, stop in the office or email Mrs. Scalzitti at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in ordering from scholastic, please be on the lookout for the book flyers in your child’s folder. You can place your order directly online using your child’s class code which should have been provided to you by your child’s teacher.
- Don’t forget to come in and volunteer for lunch in your preschooler’s classroom!
- Remind your child to be a bucket filler at school and at home!
- Follow St. Cletus on Facebook, twitter and Instagram!
Our centers this week included:
- Name Writing
- Letter F craft – F is for fish, fox, friends, frog
- Letter F practice – writing and recognition as well as sound
- Letter review activities
- Handwriting journals
- Pattern blocks
- Pattern practice
- Hibernation/Migration/Winter animals crafts and activities
- Shape practice
- ABC bingo
Snack Helpers for the upcoming week:
- Room 98A – Tyler
- Room 98B – Teacher Week
- Room 105 – Kathleen and Sidney
Next week we will continue learning about Winter animals and hibernation/migration as well as the letter B. Enjoy some pictures from this week below!