Week eleven was all about reviewing what we have learned so far this year here in the wonderful world of preschool!
- Monday, November 11th – Hot lunch is Pisa Pizza and All School Mass
- Wednesday, November 13th– Hot lunch is PF Chang’s and D4D at Chipotle in Countryside
- Friday, November 15th – Hot lunch is Boston market
- Turkey Family projects due by November 11th
- Thursday, December 19th – Preschool Christmas Program,
- If you want to order milk for your child, stop in the office or email Mrs. Scalzitti at email@example.com
- If you are interested in ordering from scholastic, please be on the lookout for the book flyers in your child’s folder. You can place your order directly online using your child’s class code which should have been provided to you by your child’s teacher.
- Don’t forget to come in and volunteer for lunch in your preschooler’s classroom!
- Remind your child to be a bucket filler at school and at home!
- Follow St. Cletus on Facebook, twitter and Instagram!
Our centers this week included:
- Name Writing
- Letter H craft – H is for Horse, House, hop
- Letter H practice – writing and recognition as well as sound
- Letter review crafts, games, and activities
- Handwriting journals
- Pattern blocks
- Pattern practice
Snack Helpers for the upcoming week:
- Room 98A – Neena
- Room 98B – Julian
- Room 105 – Olivia and Bruce
Next week our theme will be Thankfulness . We will also be learning about the letter “R” as part of our Jolly Phonics curriculum.