This week we focused on Valentines Day. We also learned about the letter J as part of our Jolly phonics curriculum.
- Monday, February 17th – No School
- Wednesday, February 19th – Hot lunch is PF Chang’s
- Friday, February 21st – Hot lunch is Boston Market
- Please remember to send gym shoes on snowy/rainy days when your child is wearing boots to school. Especially on gym days.
- If you want to order milk for your child, stop in the office or email Mrs. Scalzitti at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in ordering from scholastic, please be on the lookout for the book flyers in your child’s folder. You can place your order directly online using your child’s class code which should have been provided to you by your child’s teacher.
- Don’t forget to come in and volunteer for lunch in your preschooler’s classroom!
- Remind your child to be a bucket filler at school and at home!
- Follow St. Cletus on Facebook, twitter and Instagram!
Our centers this week included:
- Name Writing
- Letter J craft
- Letter J practice – writing and recognition as well as sound
- Letter J words – jellybean, Joey, Jack, jump, jar
- Letter and number review activities
- Handwriting journals
- Pattern practice
- Valentines Day crafts and activities
- Shape practice
- ABC bingo
- Religion – “Jesus Says, ‘Love Each Other’.”
Snack Helpers for the upcoming week:
- Room 98A – Nolan
- Room 98B – Teacher Week
- Room 105 – Teacher and Walter
Next week we will be focusing on Feelings as well as the letter W. Enjoy some pictures from this week below!