We hope you all found some time to enjoy Fall Fest. Week three was another good one here in preschool. We learned all about friendship this week. We focused on being a good friend and being kind to each other which made for a lot of bucket filling this week! We also had our first all school Mass on Wednesday with our 5th grade buddies as well as a tornado drill and a lock down drill this week. The students did a great job during both drills!
- Monday, September 16th – Hot lunch is pizza
- Wednesday, September 18th – Hot lunch is PF Chang’s
- Thursday, September 19th – Early Childhood Ice Cream Social at 6:30 in Morrissey Hall
- Friday, September 29th – Hot lunch is Boston Market
- Please bring in a photo of your pet if you would like to share it with the class by Tuesday, September 17th to go along with our upcoming pet theme for the week.
- If you want to order milk for your child, stop in the office or email Mrs. Scalzitti at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in ordering from scholastic, please be on the lookout for the book flyers in your child’s folder. You can place your order directly online using your child’s class code which should have been provided to you by your child’s teacher.
- Don’t forget to come in and volunteer for lunch in your preschooler’s classroom!
Our centers this week included:
- Name Writing
- Letter A craft – A is for ant
- Letter A practice – writing and recognition as well as sound
- Friendship crafts and activities
- Handwriting journals
- Pattern blocks
- Reading friendship books
- Religion – “God Made Me to Be Wonderful!”
Snack Helpers for the upcoming week:
- Room 98A – Avery
- Room 98B –Olivia
- Room 105 – Franco
Next week our theme will be pets. We will also be learning about the letter “T” as part of our Jolly Phonics curriculum. Enjoy some pictures below from this past week!