So much has been going on this week. We talked A LOT about Halloween, we participated in Red Ribbon Week and talked about keeping ourselves healthy. We were able to spend time with our buddies and we will be seeing them on Monday as we prepare to make our witch’s brew all together.
Today your child came home with their disguise a turkey project. This is one of my FAVORITE things that we do each year. Have fun as a family putting this together! I am asking that they are returned by November 8th so that we can have them displayed for conferences.
Speaking of conferences, there will be a sign up coming out in the next week or two. When this becomes available you are to sign up for a 10 minute slot to discuss your child’s progress. I will be opening up some other times prior to November 21st in case you are not able to make it that day.
SAVE THE DATE! Our Preschool Christmas program will be on December 20th at 9:30. More information to follow!
- October 30th: Witch’s Brew Activity with our buddies
- October 31st: No 8am Mass. Happy Halloween!
- Classroom party will take place from 10-11:15 followed by the trunk or treat in the afternoon. Please refer to the orange letter that was sent home last week for more details.
- November 1st: 8am Mass- All Saint’s Day
- November 2nd: 8am Mass- All Soul’s Day
- November 3rd: Vendor Fair Sip and Shop
- November 8th: Picture re-take day
- November 9th: Spirit Assembly
- November 10th: No School– Teacher PD Day
- November 21st: Thanksgiving Prayer Service at 9:30
- Early Dismissal at 11am
- Parent Teacher Conferences 12:30-8
- November 22nd-November 24th: No School; Happy Thanksgiving!