ATTENTION ALL SCHOOL FAMILIES – Please review the items below and complete Item #1 below as soon as possible. Thank you for your timely response.
- Enrollment Form: Please click HERE to state your intent to return, complete, and “Submit” a brief, easy, on-line form. If you do not intend to return, please select “Not Returning” and “Submit” the form.
- Enrollment Fee: Our enrollment fee (non-refundable) of $75.00 (per enrolling family) has been charged to your FACTS account and was automatically withdrawn on Monday, December 7. Families on the Invoice Payment Plan will need to make this payment (by check, charge, or on-line) by December 10. Note: FACTS Management charges a $30.00 late fee ten (10) days after the due date for unpaid charges.
Empower Illinois’ Tuition Tax Credit Scholarship Program
- Empower Illinois’ Program Overview
- Online reservation form will open at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 13, 2021, and parents can submit at 7:00 p.m.
- To apply for tuition assistance for the 2021-22 school year, click HERE to go to Empower Illinois’ website and follow the prompts to apply.
- Families who wish to apply for Illinois tax credit scholarship(s) should indicate their school choice when submitting a scholarship application.
- Donors, please go to the Empower Illinois website (above link) to make your donation to help school families with their tuition—please specify the school you would like to help. Click HERE for step-by-step instructions to make your donation.
- State of Illinois’ “Invest in Kids Act”
- What is a Tax Credit Scholarship? (2 pages)
- How Do Tax Credit Scholarships Work?
- More Details
- Archdiocesan 2-for-1 Matching Gift Program: For the third year in a row, the Archdiocese of Chicago will be offering a 2-for-1 Matching Gift Program for Tax Credit Scholarship donations made through Empower Illinois between Dec. 1, 2020, and Feb. 28,2021. Donations eligible for the matching gift program are capped at $50k per school, and only donations made to Archdiocesan-run schools are eligible. The 2-for-1 match will be offered until Feb. 28, 2021 or until the matching funds are depleted, whichever occurs first. Anyone in need of more information regarding the program may view the TCS webinar recording HERE, and additional resources for donor solicitation are available on the OCS Resource Portal’s Tax Credit Scholarship Page. Any unused matching funds at a school without children remaining on the waitlist as of April 1, 2021, will be automatically transferred for use by students on the general Archdiocese of Chicago wait list.
- St. Cletus Tuition Assistance: If you would like to apply for tuition assistance from St. Cletus School, please click HERE, complete the application, submit the required documents, and pay the $30.00 FACTS application fee. Applications must be COMPLETE (“Verified”) to be eligible for assistance. St. Cletus assistance awards will be allocated in June 2021.
- Additional required registration documents for next school year will be distributed in April or May 2021.
We look forward to serving your family in the coming school year. Please contact the school office if you have any questions.
Parent-Student Handbook: Parents, please click HERE to review our Parent-Student Handbook and sign the Agreement Form.
ShopWithScrip Weekly Tuition Savings Program – This is a gift card fundraising program that is an easy way to raise money for your school and earn credit (discount) towards your following year’s tuition. Buy gift cards from your favorite brands (like Starbucks, Jewel, Mariano’s, Shell, Dunkin, Marshall’s, Menards, etc.) and the rebates are earned with every card purchase.