School Office Hours
Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
How to Access Your 2021 Tax Information for Tuition Paid
- Visit your FACTS account and click on “View Details” (next to Payment Plan & Billing);
- Under “Activity Details,” click on “View Payment Summary”;
- Select the year you want to show for tuition paid;
- On the upper right side of the screen, click on the “Print” link to print your summary.
This tax report shows all tuition and incidental expenses (e.g., extended care) paid in 2021 for the 2020-21 and 2021-22 school years. If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
- Hot Lunch Program – Please click the links below to see what hot lunch is all about and how to order. You can set up an account and order for a day or two or up to 60 days! Hot lunch is on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Be sure to send the little extras with your Cletus Cardinal, too (fruit, veggies, dessert)! If you have any questions, please e-mail Mrs. Schaefer. This is a wonderful convenience for anyone who wishes to take part!
- Rainbows Program – The Rainbows Program at St. Cletus School helps children who are grieving the loss of a parent or guardian due to death, divorce, deployment, or trauma. If you are interested in having your child join our Rainbows group, please click HERE for more information. Please turn in the signed permission slip to the school office, ATTN: Mrs. Hogan, in an envelope marked “Rainbows.”
- St. Cletus Band Program – See this Letter/Band Interest Form for details.
- St. Cletus Children’s Choir
- ALL SCHOOL FAMILIES:
- 2021-2022 Parent-Student Handbook – Please complete/sign the Handbook Agreement Form and return it to the school office as soon as possible.
- Please click on this Family Pledge, complete & sign it, and return it to the school office.
- Arrival and Dismissal Guidelines – 2021-22 School Year
- 2021-22 Calendar Dates – Dates/times are subject to change.
- 2021-22 Milk Ordering – Please click HERE to place your family’s milk order for next school year.
- 2021-22 School Nurse Questionnaire – Please click HERE to download, print, sign, and return this required form to the school office. Please submit one form for each student.
- 2021-22 Required Medical Forms – Please click HERE to find out which medical forms are due before the start of next school year.
ShopWithScrip Weekly Tuition Savings Program – This is a gift card fundraising program that is an easy way to raise money for your school and earn credit (discount) towards your following year’s tuition. Buy gift cards from your favorite brands (like Starbucks, Jewel, Mariano’s, Shell, Dunkin, Marshall’s, Menards, etc.) and the rebates are earned with every card purchase.
SchoolBelles’ School Uniforms – Click HERE to register and receive direct notifications of future sales and promotions.