PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES – Click HERE to learn more and schedule your conference(s).
ATTENTION ALL 2020-21 SCHOOL FAMILIES – Please review the items below and complete Item #1 below as soon as possible. Thank you for your timely response.
- ENROLLMENT FORM: Please click HERE to state your intent to return, complete, and “Submit” a brief, easy, on-line form. If you do not intend to return, please select “Not Returning” and “Submit” the form.
- ENROLLMENT FEE: Our enrollment fee (non-refundable) of $75.00 (per enrolling family) has been charged to your FACTS account and will be automatically withdrawn on Monday, December 7. Families on the Invoice Payment Plan will need to make this payment (by check, charge, or on-line) by December 10. Note: FACTS Management charges a $30.00 late fee ten (10) days after the due date for unpaid charges.
Empower Illinois’ Tuition Tax Credit Scholarship Program
- Online applications open at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 13, 2021.
- To apply for tuition assistance for the 2021-22 school year, click HERE to go to Empower Illinois’ website and follow the prompts to apply.
- Families who wish to apply for Illinois tax credit scholarship(s) should indicate their school choice when submitting a scholarship application.
- Donors, please go to the Empower Illinois website (above link) to make your donation to help school families with their tuition—please specify the school you would like to help. Click HERE for step-by-step instructions to make your donation.
- ST. CLETUS TUITION ASSISTANCE: If you would like to apply for tuition assistance from St. Cletus School, please click HERE, complete the application, submit the required documents, and pay the $30.00 FACTS application fee. Applications must be COMPLETE (“Verified”) to be eligible for assistance. St. Cletus assistance awards will be allocated in June 2021.
- Additional required registration documents for next school year will be distributed in April or May 2021.
We look forward to serving your family in the coming school year. Please contact the school office if you have any questions.
St. Cletus Social Concerns Ministry – Giving Tree tags are still available! All the tags from St. Cletus have been taken already–thank you for your support!
- Tags at Area Businesses: We have partnered with a number of area businesses to host a Giving Tree at their locations! You can visit these partner businesses during their normal hours to pick up tags and even support the business by purchasing your gift there! WIN-WIN! Partners include: Fair Game, La Grange Library (children’s service desk), Peak Running, Springdale Eye Care, Vintage Charm, Waterlemon, and Whisper Me Home.
- Grocery Gift Cards: If you would like to make a donation to this effort, you can do so HERE. Please write “Giving Tree” in the memo–these funds will be applied directly to the gift cards purchased through Scrip. We will take care of the rest! OR you can purchase a gift card(s) to WALMART OR JEWEL for $25 and drop it off at the St. Cletus Rectory mail slot (at the bottom of the door). Please write ATTN: KENDALL GRANT–GIVING TREE, so we get it to the right spot!
Virtual Holiday Treasures Gift Shop – November 16-December 7 – See FLYER for details.
Parent-Student Handbook: Parents, please click HERE to review our Parent-Student Handbook and sign the Agreement Form.
ShopWithScrip Weekly Tuition Savings Program – This is a gift card fundraising program that is an easy way to raise money for your school and earn credit (discount) towards your following year’s tuition. Buy gift cards from your favorite brands (like Starbucks, Jewel, Mariano’s, Shell, Dunkin, Marshall’s, Menards, etc.) and the rebates are earned with every card purchase.