School Office Hours
Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- 2021-2022 Parent-Student Handbook – Please complete/sign the Handbook Agreement Form and return it to the school office as soon as possible.
- Arrival and Dismissal Guidelines – 2021-22 School Year
- 2021-22 Calendar Dates – Dates/times are subject to change.
- 2021-22 Milk Ordering – Please click HERE to place your family’s milk order for next school year.
- 2021-22 School Nurse Questionnaire – Please click HERE to download, print, sign, and return this required form to the school office. Please submit one form for each student.
- 2021-22 Required Medical Forms – Please click HERE to find out which medical forms are due before the start of next school year.
- Uniform Exchange – We have our Uniform Exchange clothing available to school families (free of charge). If you would like to come in and “shop,” please contact the school office. Clothing donations are accepted in the school office. You do not need to donate in order to “shop.”
- 2021-22 School Supplies List – If you are purchasing school supplies on your own, please use this list for next school year.
- Empower Illinois’ Tuition Tax Credit Scholarship Program
- Empower Illinois’ Program Overview
- Online reservation form is open, and applications are being accepted.
- To apply for tuition assistance for the 2021-22 school year, click HERE to go to Empower Illinois’ website and follow the prompts to apply.
- Families who wish to apply for Illinois tax credit scholarship(s) should indicate their school choice when submitting a scholarship application.
- Donors, please go to the Empower Illinois website (above link) to make your donation to help school families with their tuition—please specify the school you would like to help. Click HERE for step-by-step instructions to make your donation.
- State of Illinois’ “Invest in Kids Act”
- What is a Tax Credit Scholarship? (2 pages)
- How Do Tax Credit Scholarships Work?
- More Details
- St. Cletus Tuition Assistance: If you would like to apply for tuition assistance from St. Cletus School, please click HERE, complete the application, submit the required documents, and pay the $30.00 FACTS application fee. Applications must be complete (“Verified”) to be eligible for assistance. St. Cletus assistance awards will be allocated in June 2021.
- Additional required registration documents for next school year will be distributed in April or May 2021.
2020 Tuition Tax Information
Your 2020 tuition paid (for K-8 students) can be easily accessed through your FACTS Management account effective immediately. Please follow the instructions below. The school’s federal tax ID is indicated on the form, which can be downloaded and printed for your records.
How to Access Your 2020 Tax Information for Tuition Paid
- Visit your FACTS account and click on “View Details” (next to Payment Plan & Billing);
- Under “Activity Details,” click on “View Payment Summary”;
- Select the year you want to show for tuition paid;
- On the upper right side of the screen, click on the “Print” link to print your summary.
This tax report shows all tuition and incidental expenses (e.g., extended care) paid in 2020 for the 2019-20 and 2020-21 school years. The enrollment fee for the 2021-22 school year was paid in December 2020, so this fee should also count toward the 2020 tax season. If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
ShopWithScrip Weekly Tuition Savings Program – This is a gift card fundraising program that is an easy way to raise money for your school and earn credit (discount) towards your following year’s tuition. Buy gift cards from your favorite brands (like Starbucks, Jewel, Mariano’s, Shell, Dunkin, Marshall’s, Menards, etc.) and the rebates are earned with every card purchase.
SchoolBelles’ School Uniforms – Click HERE to register and receive direct notifications of future sales and promotions.