December has been so busy and we aren’t even half way through. We have been Practicing for our Christmas play which is December 20th at 9:30! Please have your child come in their Christmas ” Best” Dress outfits that day for the performance. Doors to the PC will open around 9:15. All the kids will be up on the stage/risers to make it easy to see. This is still a full day of school, so following the performance we will return to the classroom.
We have been talking about the gingerbread man and following along with all his crazy adventures, we lit the first candle on our advent wreath and have begun to listen and talk about the true meaning of Christmas, Jesus.
Mark Your Calendar…
- Friday, December 8th-8:00 Mass-Holy Day of Obligation. Please have your child at school at 7:50
- Wednesday, December 20th-Preschool Christmas Program-9:30 in the Parish Center. Children should wear dressy Christmas clothes. Doors will open at 9:15 and our program will begin promptly at 9:30.
- Friday, December 22nd-Early Dismissal-2:00
- December 25th- January 5th Winter Break
- Monday, January 8th- School Resumes
- Tis the season for runny noses and upset tummies. Please make sure to look over our school illness guidelines before sending your child to school.
- Winter Break begins at 2pm on December 22nd. School will resume January 8th.
- If you haven’t already, please make sure to send back your child’s name writing activity.