I hope you all enjoyed the Grandparents/ Special Friend mass!
Its not too late to send your family photo in to go with your child’s drawing. The kids love looking at their families! They are so loved!!!
I hope your children are sharing their day with you at home!
Here are a few questions to ask them:
- What Saint did you learn about today? (St Matthew)
- What special is your favorite ..Gym, Art, Spanish or TLC?
- How did they like making apple pies in their centers?
Next week is all about FALL and APPLES, we have a fun week ahead of us!
Literacy: We are working on letters “C” and “k” in Jolly Phonics. We will be reading Johnny Appleseed story and so much more!
Science: Life cycle of apples
Religion: We will be going to Mass on Tuesday morning at 8am. this week we will be learning about St. Michael and St. Vincent too!
Math: We will be sorting, graphing matching apples and numbers.
- Now with the weather starting to turn, please make sure your kids have coats for our walks and outside time.
- Please have your child bring in their favorite color apple by Wednesday.
Have a wonderful 3 day weekend.
The JK Team