Happy Friday! We have made it through our first full week of school and boy were we busy. We began to talk about the letter S, worked on our names, sang songs, talked about rhyming words and talked A LOT about kindness and how Jesus wants us to be kind to everyone. This week we were able to attend all our specials and even made time to meet our 5th grade buddies!
Next week, we will be talking about our names and how each name is special. We will continue to focus on the letter S and practice its’ sound, and formation. We will be reading Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and our centers will all be theme based.
Fall Fest is coming! The parking lot will be closed beginning Tuesday afternoon for set-up. Drop-off and Pick-Up will still be at door 1. For parking… Please park on the side streets and walk your child to the door. Please be mindful of not blocking driveways of houses that are around the school. If you are able to walk your child to school, it might be your easiest option.
- Monday, September 4th– No School
- Thursday, September 7th– Fall Fest Begins! Be on the look out for information regarding drop off and pick up!
- Friday, September 8th– Early Dismissal; 2pm- No Aftercare
- Monday, September 11th– No School
- Thursday, September 21st– Grandfriends Mass at 1:15
- Friday, September 22nd– No School, Staff Development Day
- Thursday, October 5th– Picture Day; more information about this will be available soon.
- Hot lunch: if you choose to order your child hot lunch, be sure to do so now. Here is the link: https://www.wholesomefoodservices.com/ School hot lunch is OPTIONAL and takes place on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Choose “lunch #1” for our class.
- Gym is on Mondays and Wednesdays. Your child should come to school wearing gym shoes and clothes that they can easily move around in. Gym shoes should be worn every day.
- Absence Notices – please notify the office and the teacher by 8:15
- For attendance/aftercare notices, e-mail the School Office (email@example.com) and your child’s teacher firstname.lastname@example.org