What a great week we have had! We talked all about the letter S, we learned about our names and how each of them are special to us. We wrapped up our Chicka Chicka theme and will be moving on to Families next week. Please make sure to send in your family photo is you haven’t already. This week we were able to spend some time with our buddies in the library and took walks around our campus to check out fall fest!
As we ease into next week we will wrap up beginning of the year assessments and also start to focus on the letter A. We will also talk about our families and how important they are to us. We will visit the church to look at the statues of Jesus and his family and talk about how special they are to all of us.
- Monday, September 11th: No School
- Tuesday, September 19th: Early Childhood will begin attending All School Mass
- Thursday, September 21st: Grandfriends Mass
- Please complete this link by the 15th if your child will be attending https://stcletusschool.com/grandfriends/
- Friday, September 22nd: No School